Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Housing Issues


Housing Information
The Missouri Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides information on home ownership, foreclosure, renting, subsidized housing, public housing, filing a housing discrimination complaint and how to contact a housing counselor.

Housing Rights
The MO Protection and Advocacy provides information on housing rights for persons with disabilites, including state and federal laws, complaint procedures and subsidy programs.

Landlord/Tenant ProblemsThe Attorney General provides information on the landlord/tenant law, including the rights and responsibilities.

Print Friendly

© Copyright 2014 Christine A. Gilsinan.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is a public service and is not intended as legal advice. Such advice should be obtained from your personal attorney. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.